Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dumb MLP OCs - Post #3

It was going to happen sometime. CS is littered with terrible MLP OCs made by underage children. It's an epidemic. No, wait, it's a plague. Don't believe me? Let's see.....

I had Tiggy bookmark this one a month or two ago because it was so terrible. But because I'm not a bully, blacked out the name.


Wait-- you can't write worth your life but now you're writing here? Well I guess that's true because you spelled 'my' like 'mah' and making like 'makin' . Aside from that.... what kind of talents are being blind and eating sour fruits? Well maybe the strange description is made up for by the drawing itself.
Nope! I didn't even add in that random spot of red. And that a lemon on her flank? I wouldn't have known. Next!

Picture. Press Enter to open it in a new page.
This pony was requested by somebody who wanted a pony in memory of Paul Walker. Apparently, Paul Walker was a famous actor that recently died in a car crash. The ironic thing here is that on her flank there's a car, which means this pony's talent is being killed in car crashes. Not to mention that Paul Walker was a middle aged man who did not have multicolored hair.

If it couldn't get any worse, we have this description. Notice that the owner wrote of the second pony adoptable wrote this.

Hold the stinking phone! You're going to give "bonus points" to people who make this pony adoptable gay ? Ponies and animals don't even care about sexuality; half of them mate for life. I'm sure if you showed these to a real pony you'd get a hoof to the face.

That's it.... for now. But I assure you there are still more terrible pony OCs out there. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment