Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Illogical Fears - Post #2


We all have our fears; some have phobias, but when you see fears and phobias like these, you'll wonder how these are physically possible and how they can live.



Does that mean your scared of fat people too? If you just focus on a person's stomach, then why aren't fat men scary? What's so scary about a fat gut anyway? It's not like these women are going to body-slam you! 


(Click on the image to see it full-sized)

I can understand if you're nervous talking to people in general but this is just ridiculous! Also, if you're too scared to talk to someone you don't know on the phone, why don't you have this fear when posting a disorder on the internet? That 40 year old man can stalk you without you ever knowing.


How? You should be more worried about the reason you blushed in the first place. 


(Click on the image to see it full-sized)

It doesn't even sound like you're afraid of them, only hate them and that's not a phobia!

About the spider, I did some research and I found out that they had one of the symptoms of the potential fatal hemotoxin (which are toxins that kill red blood cells if you want to know)  from the venomous, Brown Recluse spider.  From the information I could find, it seems like it was a small bite. Either way, that's a very dangerous spider and you should use common sense and not hit or get near anything toxic, venomous or poisonous.  By the way, if you already knew you could die from getting bit,  then why did you get near it?!

I might post more about this, I saw some perfect ones but I didn't want the post to be too big.
Either way,  there's lots more if you want to see, here's the link to the thread:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=461625

No comments:

Post a Comment